1. Do I have to be a seasoned athlete to sign up? No! I have coached everyone from seasoned Ironman athletes to beginners who have never done a triathlon, 5k, etc.
2. Is there a minimum amount of time I have to sign up? 6 month minimum
3. Do I need a Training Peaks account? No, but it is free with my coaching package. If you already have a Training Peaks account then we'll continue using your current one so that I can see your historical data, which helps tremendously in getting you set up.
4. Do you have any other experts that you rely on? Yes! I have a team that I rely on because no one can be an expert in everything, so depending on your needs in nutrition, physical therapy, massage or Chiropractic, I will call on my team for assistance. See some of their links on the partner page.
5. What if I am not an athlete but just want to get healthier, lose weight, and feel better? This is a specialty of mine and we'll formulate a custom package to fit your needs. I love seeing lives transformed through knowledge, motivation and hard work!
6. What if I don't live in Raleigh, NC? That's ok; with todays technology it's almost like I'm there anyway! We can talk on the phone, email, and skype when necessary.